JMAuctioneer, Inc is a highly professional, Florida-licensed, auction company that has been in business for 25 years. JMA is a full service auction company that offers two ways to sell your private, estate or lien storage units LIVE or ONLINE. JMA has created a way to offer sellers an alternative to selling storage units by showing them online. We have thousands of customers we speak to daily in various parts of the country so we can get the audience you WANT AND NEED to get top dollar for your units and/or items.
We specialize in: Estate Sales, Storage Lien Units, Liquidations, Auto Auctions, and Charity Auction. Here are just some of the services we, at JMAuctioneer Inc, provide to our clients:
- We will schedule times and route all locations for the entire year.
- We offer lien searches on any motorized vehicles/vessels/trailers, etc.
- We handle all paper work including invoices, receipts for customers, and final billing to each location manager.
- We regularly e-mail, call, text, and fax all the buyers with the information of each sale and location. We also place ads on various e-sites.
- We have a user friendly website with all locations and times for the entire year. (www.MahaffeyAuction.com)
- We post pictures on our website of each unit along with a listing of items in the unit (when provided by facility) to attract and draw interested buyers to the sale nationwide.
- We also have online bidding at no extra charge for vehicles, vessels, or higher priced storage units.
Estate auctions. We provide an outlet for estate executors to auction any items in an estate. These items might include furniture, automobiles, art or any other high-quality items that would draw interest in an auction setting.
Auction subcontracting. We subcontract our auctioneer services to other auctions that need an auctioneer or “ring man” to catch bids. We handle live auctions both onsite and offsite, with the ability to incorporate Internet bidding.
Automobile auctions. Cars that are left abandoned on highways, police-confiscated cars or vehicles from estate sales are common auction items.
Charity and benefit auctions. Are you looking for an easy-to-use service to host a benefit auction for your nonprofit organization or a charity of your choice? JMAuctioneer is happy to assist your group.
Business liquidation auctions. When businesses go through liquidation, a bank or creditor must find a way to dispose of that business’s property. JMAuctioneer hosts these auctions using an efficient, easy-to-navigate format.